Coastone is the manufacturer of Electric Press brakes. All of their machines are built in Finland, home to Europe’s higher quality machine exports. They are all electric, servo-driven, and built to run for decades in the most demanding environments. They will last from father to son.COASTONE PressBrakes are SERVO ELECTRIC and SUPERIOR TO HYDRAULIC. This means - No oil, no oil waste treatment, no leakage- Saves energy- Less maintenance - It's silent in operation- Fast and ac...
Coastone is the manufacturer of Electric Press brakes. All of their machines are built in Finland, home to Europe’s higher quality machine exports. They are all electric, servo-driven, and built to run for decades in the most demanding environments. They will last from father to son.
COASTONE PressBrakes are SERVO ELECTRIC and SUPERIOR TO HYDRAULIC. This means
- No oil, no oil waste treatment, no leakage
- Saves energy
- Less maintenance
- It's silent in operation
- Fast and accurate
- Low influence of temperature
A user friendly programming system means fast set-ups perfect for short runs and unexpected production requirements.
A servo-driven press brake provides better cycle times and requires less maintenance than a hydraulic brake.
In addition to the fast-acting ram, the X + R backgauge provides impressive capabilities in small lot sizes to keep today’s fabricators competitive while tackling constantly changing customer demands.
Using Ball screws instead of hydraulics makes the coastone press brakes very very accurate. Free choice of frame type; means small press brakes with C-frames and long machines with O-frames.
They have 3 series of Electric Press Brake machines:
- The C-Series press brakes are the solution for bending all of your smaller parts. They operate with one or two ball screws and provide accurate results easily and reliably. As standard, they have user-friendly Cone TC programming that even the newest operators can run expertly on their first day.
- The G-Series is press brake line for a bit bigger bending need. They are the perfect answer when you require an accurate and constant angle over long bends. The G-Series press brakes feature an O-frame. It deflects less than a conventional C-frame while remaining lighter.
- Bull series is the solution when high tonnage is needed with superior accuracy. High precision O-frame with tailor-made ball screws makes the Bull series a superior solution for high-accuracy bending works. Bull is an optimal solution with a small footprint and high tonnage.
More reasons why you should choose CoastOne solutions
- Ultra accurate
-- 10 times that of a hydraulic press brake Y axis repeating accuracy +/- 0.002mm
- Highly productive
-- More cycles per hour, as no hydraulic delay
- Very low power consumption
--C9 typical average of 2kw during production
--No oil to change and dispose
- Ultra reliable
-- Top quality electrical and mechanical components, virtually maintenance free.
-- No costly service contracts required.
- Plug & play + portable C9
-- The latest C9 press brake is portable and can be forklifted around a factory and isn't phase rotation dependent
- Easy to operate
-- Industry leading operator interface Lazer safe guards, reduced operator movement Wila or amada euro style tooling. Quickgrips top tool quick.
-- Support from a team of fully trained engineers